Monday, October 08, 2007

The willies!

Wow, I know I am a bit feckless when it comes to the horror genre - but Amy's choice of birthday fun was a big slilce of hell! Weirdly enjoyable, I sort of recommend the Woman in Black - but not to people like me. I have been trying to explain to colleauges today how it can be scary without a obligatory gore and CGI but with the aid of a rocking chair, a few basic sound effects and an amazing acting the stage can be a very dark scary place. I got the heebee geebees early Sunday morning when I woke in the night to have a quick stop to the little girls room (why is my bladder so small!) and didn't quite shut the door to the bedroom on the way back - I couldn't bring myself to shut it in case the woman in black slung it open again, but knew I had to (4am logic says ghosts only go through open doors). As with situations of the willies, normally induced by some horroric nightmare, I woke up Helen for one of our near world famous morning chats we have disturb millions with.

Sunday was a day well spent doing filing until the shredder broke - horray! How boring is filing and why have i kept all the MOT certs for all the cars I have ever owned and other such useless but daren't through away paper work (I also did 5 hours of revision - the filing was a treat). Saw the stupidly brilliant BLack Sheep - a NZ film about zombie sheet that was quietly brilliant and totally recommended!

And so back to work, novelty has worn off slightly - I am tired already! Getting to know people better and yes, making friends :)

Hope all are well,
Love
A spoked Kat x

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am so sorry to traumatise you on such a regular basis. I promise next trip out will be to a bunny sanctury or something equally fluffy and heart warming xxxx