Tuesday, April 03, 2007

All Change


Hi all,

Quick blog - I have been a busy little beaver doing DIY bits round the flat like painting the hallway, the porch and doors generally. Such fun. Oh, wallpapered the bedroom:

Really pleased with the look - spent ages getting samples, but then settled for this pattern from Gary's favourite Next.

So, as you have read, we have been turning Japaneser - Helen, never one to take a fad lightly, I came home the other day to a 11 kilo massive box from the Japanese Kitchen. Anyway, here's some of our efforts:

Resident Chef Helen-san!

So, much mass-debate of late about the state of the world. Jon blames the media, Helen blames the kids. I blame the lack of garden gnomes. Without a cheeky smile, fishing rod and occassional gnome moonie, the world is a darker place. No doubt they have loss all their jobs to immigrant gnomes and are currently slumped in the cornor having been stabbed with Helen walking by, not battering an eye-lid.

Anyway, will update shortly or at my normal height with more antics from us. And a wee tribute to a certain young man.

Hope all are well,

Lots of love

Kat x

1 comment:

Brinstar said...

I see that we (meaning you and H-money) have been updating our blog templates. With pictures. And alas! Neither one of you has linked my public blog on your sidebar! This is clearly an act of war, and I will use every method at my disposal to bring the wrath of the internet down upon your heads. That's right. My minions are already at work.

P.S. -- Well done on the wallpaper. It looks fantastic!