Monday, July 09, 2007

Update on what I have being done - bit boring!

Hi all,

Wow, bit of a pause between blogs. I have been on a bit of a world tour reaching the depths of France, Belgium and Italy. How very international.

Instead of boring everyone with the great details of the tour, I shall attempt to summarise (a word that does not sit well in my dictionary) on events since 6th June which was my last update.

Well, the holiday period started very well (why does that sound like a big BUT is on its way, its not, no plot twists here!). We went to the theatre on the Saturday 9th of June – saw Murder for the Asking – which was a bit of a kitchen sink drama and a bit dull which was a shame, but I like nothing more then a grumble so it hit that note. Then on the Sunday we went to Crawely’s number luxury hotel Chez Sullys. A super night was had, as well as a lovely meal followed by a Sully experimental Pud ™. Our taxi was booked next morning for 5am and the plan was to get up for 4.30am of which Sully said she would get up too. Bless her, had she wanted to stay in bed, she had two hopes (or two Bobs as I said the other day) with lots of early morning holiday stomping!

A faux pas later at the expense of our cab driver and we were on our flight to Rome – a good time had by all – with lots of walking, sculptures, paintings and historic sights – none of which Chris had signed up for! Lots of comedy moments as you might expect from the crowd in those hot conditions including a blessing from the Pope! Completely exhausted from the trip but very memorable so that’s good!

Then, I whipped off to Ashford for more residential training – I can feel already this blog is going down the boring route! Skip to Gary’s stag, however as I had to sign a contract concerning the Official Secrets Act I can’t say a word about that even though it would be funny to say something about just how cold one man can get cling filmed to a lamp post.

After Gary’s do, I stayed in Kent as I had another residential so Helen popped down to say Hello and then we bumped into Dr Who who Gary confirms, is a resident of that way. Back to London on Thursday and then out with Amy & co. on a Turner Tour – this time a ghost walk, which gave me the willies and Allie the nick name agent of the devil – which is now Agent – very catchy. Oh, went to work that day but then was to told to Fuck Off by a consumer, so I did! And off I fucked to Harlow to go disco disco dancing in a discothèque. Disco! With a courgette!

And so to last week – back to work (about time too!), Clifford popped to Glyn’s who twinked his hand brake and indicators – both working lovely. Cliff’s MOT due next week so am going to put it in this week as you do. Had a lovely roasty at the weekend Chez Harlow and now listening to the miserable weather beating at the flat with Joan as Policewoman in the background which I can only whole heartedly recommend. And Dexter too – watch it!

Hope all are well,

Katty xxx

No comments: